Wednesday, July 14, 2010

me

i'm just bloggin away but i never write anything down, i think a photo can speak a million words and not that i don't want to bore you with my thoughts about them, i'd rather you think on your own and let it express what you feel it should. i blog things i like, things that make me think, things that make me wet, things that trigger my finger to save the image, things that make me hungry, things i believe in. music is also important its a blessing to me.

i sell clothes and have been for almost my entire life so now i sell clothes wholesale check my brands out jedidiah, blood is the new black (hence the name), wewood watches, yummy yummy yummy you...its like just what i do. so there may be a few posts about that so shop away. #everydayimhustlin

feel me, touch me, do anything you want, express yourself its whats most important in life today...trigger your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment